|Note that links may be invalid!
Last UpDate May 30th, 1998
- Quake 2 Version 3.15
- Version 3.15 of Q2 released. Get the 1MB patch
- Eraser 0.991
- Version 0.991 of the Eraser Bot has been released. It's supposed to be
the last beta before V.1.0. A patch (needs 0.97 or higher) and the full version
(1252 K) can be found on this page.
- JailBreak 2.0
- JailBreak 2.0 released. It has 9.4 Megs for the Client Version plus 144
K for the Server-DLL. The DLL and the client- pack may be found
here. Notice: As this file
is REALLY big, it will be there just for a limited time, right until
Wednesday, the 3rd of June, 12 p.m.
- Counter reset
- We set our counter back to zero, as the number was getting too long!
- Menu workaround
- Renewed the menu. The old one looked kinda cheap ;)
- Air Quake II
- Added Air Quake II , version 0.20a to our
sources. It enables you to fly Airplanes using the Q2- Engine and features
- Hit the 500!
- Yeah! You did it! You guys visited our page more than 500 times!
- Sources renewed
- It took some time, but our sources- site is now renewed. No
more dead links, no more unexisting files.
- Eraser 0.99 Beta
- The patch for Eraser 0.97/0.98 to version 0.99 has been added to our
sources- site - finally! It's really difficult
to download files from impact.
- id mirror problems
- The id mirrors don't seem to function, we'll have to remove them.
- Jailbreak 1.7(b) added
- For all users of Jailbreak 1.5: The patches to version 1.7(client) and
1.7b(server) have been added to our sources- site.
Note: They are the newest version, but you may have them anyway, as they are
rather old. Check your versions first.
- id mirror
- Sascha Kettler has
got an id - software mirror where you find everything concerning quake 2 that
you find at id's. Click
for ftp or
- Eraser 0.98
- Version 0.98 patch released, requieres version 0.97. On our
- Eraser 0.97
- Version 0.97 added to our sources-site.
You'll find both a patch from 0.96 and a full install- version.
- Back in the U.K.
- Yes! We're back! Within the next few days, all our links will be
updated, and you'll find lots of new stuff on our sources-site.
Also, a link to an id-software- mirror will be added. Till then, look
(c)1998 Cursed Elements