Last UpDate Dec 5th, 1999
- Quake 3 Demo Patch
- maf-soft released a patch to make the q3ademo out of the q3demoTest.
It's only 7 Megs. download-site
- Quake 3 Demo TEST
- id released this night the TEST of the q3demo. If you want to download, you got to know this:
This is a demo test. It is not a demo. This test may only be distributed electronically. Physical media (e.g. CD-ROM's, floppies, etc.) redistribution of the demo test is prohibited. Refer to the End User License Agreement for further details.
- News-Server moved
- Our News-Server can now be found at leia.fmi.uni-passau.de, Port 20119.
- Cool patches
- Alex[CE] built two very cool patches for UT demo and Q3Test. q3t can be patched from version 1.06 to 1.08 with a mere three Megs patch (instead of a d/l of 30 Megs), and UTDemo338cPatch.exe can be patches to UTDemoPatch348 with only 4.8 Megs. Visit his homepage for the patches.
- Firestorm installed a news server for members AND the public.
Address is io.fmi.uni-passau.de, Port 20119
The following groups are public:
- Q3Test 1.06 -> 1.08 Minipatch
- MAF-Soft- founder and CE-Member alex has built a patch from Q3test 1.06 to version 1.08 that's only
3 Megs. Go to download-site
- Welcome, Merlin!
- Merlin joined us yesterday and is member #17. All members
- Welcome, Django!
- Django joined us today and is member #16. All members
- q3test 1.08
- Version 1.08 is out and here.
- q3test 1.07 patch
- The 1.6 MB patch from V1.06 to V1.07 can be found here.
- New Member: Asgard
- And again... another new member: Asgard! (Full list of members)
- q3test 1.06 mirror
- We now provide the Quake 3 Arena Test 1.06 Win32 - version - here.
- New home
- Check Dis! We can now be reached at http://www.xce.de/! That's much better than typing all this q2clan.home.pages.de stuff, isn't it?
- Sources updated
- Our sources now provide the 2.5 Server- DLL for the Jailbreak- Mod.
- New members - again ;-)
- Tadaaa! Caveman and Bibi decided to wear the [CE] badget! Welcome to the clan! List of all members
- Maps added
- Our sources section now offers links to three map packs that our members (and opponents, too) should have.
(c)1998-99 Cursed Elements